However- next to the beauty of my magnet board/craft table- who even notices me?
This was my gift from Buck. He had already built me a craft table and I loved it. I had mentioned in passing how neat I thought it would be to have a bigger craft table but that could somehow fold up into the wall to save space when it wasn't in use. MY incredibly talented husband created it. He kept the entire project a surprise- which was easy partly because he was making magnet boards for other gifts and so I didn't key in on the larger than needed amount of supplies. The only thing that lifted my curiosity was Christmas Eve when he said he needed to go help Mark lift something. Our friend Marc once lifted a refrigerator by himself- he is the strongest person I know- and I couldn't think of anything that existed in nature that he would need help lifting. The truth was storing the table there and had to go get it. Oh well, it's a blessing he is not a good liar!




No comments:
Post a Comment