
I should have included this picture in the last post, but my computer skills were lacking and so it is posted on it's own. This is Bill and Marianne with Baby Elyse on her blessing day. They are a wonderful family and it has brought us all great joy to have Elyse with us.

My mom was going through some pictures and sent this one to me- this must have been in the summer of 1980 and she is expecting me! This would be in Pennsylvania and Scott and Tanya are standing in front of her. Tanya would turn 2 years old on the day that I was born- I tease her that I was the best birthday gift she could ever want! Scott would have turned 4 years old the May before I was born. Even though I was very young, I remember the day that Scott figured out that our ages were 2,4,6,8- that was with the addition of Amanda a few years later. It's a little different now- in a few weeks when Tanya and I- and Melissa I should add- have a birthday, our ages will be 27, 30, 32 and 34- when Amanda has a birthday in November she will bring us back into balance and turn 28. This post was not intended to become a math lesson- numbers have been on my mind a lot lately- I have 3 more days of being pregnant before our 2 babies are born and then we will be in the hospital for 4 days and I am very grateful to have 1 very wonderful husband who helps me keep it all together.
so sweet of you! i cant wait to see you precious kids again!!!! :) hope youre doing well :)
ReplyDelete