
Our jogging stroller is great- it is so smooth and the weather is slowly cooling off so we can enjoy walks outside. We were very blessed to have several people at the hospital where I work give us the gift of money towards this stroller-they were all very generous and we are so grateful!


At the end of August one of my missionary companions was in town visiting her in-laws and came to visit with her son Walden. We spent time catching up on life and I am so excited for her and her soon to arrive little girl. She and her family live in the DC area and so our visits together are always a real gift.

A visit from the Quezadas on a Sunday afternoon- I cooked one of my first meals since delivering the twins for them. They are some of the kindest people I know. Lupe was so helpful and they stayed long enough to help with two feedings- I think Milo would enjoy some more grandchildren.

Arian and Sadie

Lupe and Wes

I included this picture because I think my mom and Wesley look wonderful- Sadie is also looking very cute!


Precious Wesley





No comments:
Post a Comment