
I am not quite sure where Sadie's little joker smile came from, but we still think our children are simply adorable! My sister-in-law put pants on Sadie the other day and she looked so cute that when I dressed them both in outfits today- instead of their typical onesies, I had to take a few pictures. This was taken right before they ate- perhaps why Wes is gripping the pump?- so I am impressed they were smiling at all- mad hatter style or not!
I know the lighting is not great in this picture, but I love that little boy's smile!

In a trance watching the mobile- since they still can't hold toys- it is nice that something can entertain them and it's fun to see how much they have grown- they turn their head towards the sound and can follow the little animals around in a circle- we are so blessed to have them and to see them growing so well.

They are so cute! I love their little smiles. And yes I love the pants!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh they are so adorable! What cutie's you have...those are the happiest smiling babies I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteI love those smiles! How darling :) You guys all look wonderful in your posts!!! I'm so proud of you :)
ReplyDeletelove, TJ
it goes by so fast! :) they are precious :)
ReplyDelete