I honestly do not know what happened tonight. I must have sneezed or something because truly in the blink of an eye Sadie had the bowl of rice cereal and Wes had the spoon. The had eaten- or attempted to eat most of it already and were quite content to hold the dishes- and since everything washes there was nothing that couldn't be fixed. I am amazed at how quickly they move! Monday, February 28, 2011
The night mom lost control of the spoon
I honestly do not know what happened tonight. I must have sneezed or something because truly in the blink of an eye Sadie had the bowl of rice cereal and Wes had the spoon. The had eaten- or attempted to eat most of it already and were quite content to hold the dishes- and since everything washes there was nothing that couldn't be fixed. I am amazed at how quickly they move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



where are you? I miss you! I need to come by and see you and your cute babies. I will call you soon!
ReplyDeleteall these pics are so cute. sorry i have not commented lately. ive not been into blogging like before. i need to get back into it. anyways... the "twince" and "twincess" pics are ADORABLE! they are precious :) how are you doing?
ReplyDelete