Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A little elf told me...

So, the other day at work- or Christmas of 2008, but what is time really, I got an e-mail from my husband with this picture and the caption- Buck baking holiday cookies while his wife is at work. While I loved the picture and the effort to get all dressed up, I was a little concerned about the condition of the kitchen, since the last time he baked-


the kitchen looked like this- and yes, my kitchen does come with Costco sized white and brown sugar and flour "so we don't run out", the purchaser of those products is below- thank goodness he's so cute!






Maybe I should explain why he happened to have a complete elf costume on hand- for Halloween 2007 we were elves- and we did actually have one person ask us what we were- who are these people? I thought we looked great!



So wanting to spread a little Christmas cheer with his wife at work- he sent me the picture to make my day! And for posterity I included the other versions of the elf costume- for those holiday quick changes!



But let's be honest- who can resist this?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Followers