This is us in August of 2008- yes, I realize how far behind I am- thus the blog, goodbye cute scrapbooking. We are at the wedding of Jessica and Brandon- I worked with both of them at Banner Baywood and he has recently returned home safely from Afghanistan. We are grateful for his service and safe return and enjoyed their beautiful wedding- it was fun to get all dressed up!Wednesday, May 27, 2009
My Husband
This is us in August of 2008- yes, I realize how far behind I am- thus the blog, goodbye cute scrapbooking. We are at the wedding of Jessica and Brandon- I worked with both of them at Banner Baywood and he has recently returned home safely from Afghanistan. We are grateful for his service and safe return and enjoyed their beautiful wedding- it was fun to get all dressed up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment