
When Brian and Tanya and company came to pick us up at the airport, we got into the can and headed straight for San Antonio. I had my purse with my approved 3 ounce bottle of lotion, and while we were driving I pulled it out to put some on my hands while talking to Tanya. Suddenly a little hand reaches over the top of her carseat- palm open. Tanya laughs and says that Ella loves lotion. I place a little dot on her hand and she carefully rubs it into her hands. As soon as that lotion has disappeared her hand is back over the edge of her carseat anticipating another dot of lotion. This went on with alternating dots of lotion on her hands and feet. She was the best smelling toddler this side of the Mississippi and that 3 ounce bottle of lotion made for a very smooth car ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment