Friday, August 21, 2009

Gunther House San Antonio December 2008

A morning in San Antonio found us having breakfast at the Gunther or Guenther House. They are known for delicious biscuits. I bought some mix and they were just as good at home, just not quite so large. Liam and Ella lead the way into eat.

This gingerbread house is a replica of the Gunther House- and the inside has every detail of the building as well. The cooks prepare a gingerbread house each year during the holidays.

And after breakfast we had a little exercise on the lawn while Tanya was inside getting some biscuit mix of her own. You know this game- first I let you chase me,

then I chase you,

then I chase all of you,

then I catch all of you and I tickle you until we are all laughing so hard we can't breathe. It's a good game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Followers