Sunday, September 6, 2009

A new nephew


This is our newest nephew Jack. We went to Texas for his blessing. Tanya looks radiant and Ella is smiling, I don't really know what happened with my hair, Amanda looks great. It was a tender experience to be at the blessing. I now treasure this picture more that I thought I would at the time it was taken. What I didn't know at the time it was taken was that a wee baby was growing inside of me. So small that there was no "baby bump" as it is called these days, nonetheless, there was a little life. Sadly, this baby could not stay, we didn't get to keep them. So, because it was a miracle for us to even conceive, and perhaps in my life I will not have that blessing again, I love this picture- bad hair or otherwise, because it capture a moment in time when I had the distinct honor of carrying another life inside of me.


What a handsome bunch! Brian gave a beautiful blessing and Jack was quiet. Thank goodness he has such strong uncles as he is quite the linebacker, even in his infancy.
The beautiful family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Followers