Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Perfect Pear 2009


Amanda and Tanya made a game for us all to play called the Perfect Pear- a play on words as the winners took home specially made pears. Amanda and Justin came in as the "newest pear" which was hilarious and shows how much integrity Amanda as after knowing the questions she did not prompt Justin during the time before the reunion with the correct answers. This game was so much fun. I heard a rumor that next year it might be The Perfect Pair- Iron Chef style!

Buck and I came in third, which is okay because the bronze pear I thought was the most beautiful anyway and our treat was snickers- we decided to try and be third every year. Bytheway- we were playing this early in the morning while Grandma had all the kids and then some of us were going on a hike- so please excuse the variety to apparel.
Scott and Melissa ended up with the silver pear in a last minute double or nothing finals round. It was interesting to see how much more they new about each other after being married for more years than the rest of us. Having said that, they both still were full of little surprise answers.

Here they are- the Perfect Pair! In fact I think we are all quite well suited with our mates, but this year they took home the trophy. And I should say that Tanya has a lot of integrity as well and did not prompt Brian, which made the success even sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Followers