The picture is a little blurry because I was in a hurry. This was the last event on a very busy Saturday. The same day as the last half marathon, a nephew's birthday party was our ward chili cook off and our class had a booth to run, plus I had offered to bring a few pies. I will confess that I did buy a pumpkin pie from Costco and was delighted to see that many other people had also purchased pies. The pie above was the winning pie in the pumpkin pie contest and I got a cute apron to prove it!
This peach pie wasn't entered, but I had fun with the cookie cutters that my mom gave me for my birthday.

In between General Conference sessions in October I made some cupcakes. They were white chocolate cupcakes with chocolate cream frosting. I had seen these little turkeys in a book I have and on several cake decorating sites. I only made 2 as I found them to be very time consuming and not easy at all. They tasted delicious, though I am sure that was a week's worth of sugar intake!

These bugs were much easier and much more rewarding and looked fabulous on the cupcakes. I do enjoy Halloween!
those are all so cool! =) hey! when can you guys do dinner this week??
ReplyDelete