Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A picture says a thousand words...

A picture says a thousand words, or so the saying goes. After several races, 10k's, half marathons, 5k's- I realized I didn't have a single picture to prove that I had participated, so I purchased one from the last race on October 24th. This was right after I had crossed the "start" line and my i-pod stopped working. As I ran past the restrooms I was sad the line had been so long and I hadn't been able to go, and I was wondering about all the time I took off from running in August and if it would really matter- which I found out soon enough that it did! However, soon enough I was crossing over the finish line and was on my way home. It will be a while before I will participate in a race again, so I am glad to have this picture to remind me of those races.

1 comment:

Contributors

Followers