Sunday, January 24, 2010

Christmas 2009

While not the best picture I have ever taken, I had to include it because I am laughing at the card my sister included with our Christmas gifts. One line read "..because sometimes it's hard to be pregnant, and sometimes it's hard to live with someone who is pregnant". Is there is any gift more priceless than being understood?

Once again, not the most photogenic holiday, but this is a lovely candle and I enjoy burning it.

Our annual tradition continues of making new stockings each year, and I am sad to say that I think those are the same pajama pants I have worn the last 3 Christmas mornings- I have a lot to work on before next December!

His stocking was perfect- literally. Pottery Barn could have sold it with pride.




Perhaps this years' most enjoyable gifts- the marshmallow guns!
(though we do love the swiss diamond!)





3 comments:

  1. ahhh! i already miss christmas. ps.. you look super skinny in these pics! lucky to be pregnant and skinny :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nadia,

    Looks like ya'll had a great Christmas...you both look so happy...aren't those PVC guns great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so cute Nadia! When are you going to add more? Of course I'm one to talk. I once went almost six months without updating.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Followers