Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our baby shower

My sisters threw a baby shower so wonderful it should be published in Martha Stewart or The Food Network magazine. And, they prepared so much of it while in different states. My mom helped out when she was here, but her help started on a trip to Utah. I have always been blessed to be part of such a wonderful family and this is a beautiful display of one of the blessings I have enjoyed because of my family. I should also the wonderful friends that I have- it was held at my friend Dawn's home and other ward members volunteered to bring items and were so kind and supportive. The candy bar was a hit- especially with the beautiful tins that people were able to take home.



I will show more detailed pictures of the cake later, I like the angle of this picture and I am very appreciative of whoever it was that took pictures with our camera so we would be sure to have pictures of this very fun party. Little Ella was so excited for "Nadia's baby shower" she wore her cute party dress and was a lovely miniature hostess.



There was delicious other food too- fresh fruit, croissants, turkey wraps, vegetable trays and dip, raspberry lemonade and individual water bottles that Manda re-covered using her cricket cutting machine to match the nest theme.



There were so many little details that made the party so fun- there were grapevine nests accenting the house to tie in the theme.



Everyone was so generous at the shower and we have wonderful wishes from those who attended. I have enjoyed reading over the advice and wishes from so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Followers