Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The water boy

I know the angle of this picture is strange and the lighting is off- but I love the expression on Jack's face- he really is such a sweet little boy and he had a lot of fun in the water.




I also learned about Jack this weekend that he likes to make music and so even though I filled this bowl of water for him to play in, he enjoyed it more when the water was dumped out and he could turn it over to bang on it. I guess this is another example of not needing a lot of expensive of interactive toys to entertain and child- just some basic kitchen items will do. He also really enjoyed the measuring spoons on the tile floor. Whatever keeps the talent happy!



He got a shorter than expected summer haircut the night before this picture was taken- the night before they arrived in Arizona. I think he looks adorable and the good thing about hair is that is will always grow back.



We don't have a pool and I am not sure I ever want one- so in the mean time we make due with a big rubbermaid tub. It's great for watering the plants and if you are the right size it's a great spot to cool off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Followers