Monday, December 13, 2010

Grandpa's 80th Birthday Celebration

Grandpa turned 80 on July 31, 2010. The best time for everyone to get together was the day after Thanksgiving and it was so much fun! Here are Grandpa and MaryJane with all his children- Rebecca, Sterling, Jennifer, Michele and Marcia.

This is all of his family that was able to be there. We loved visiting with everyone and Sadie and Wes were very popular guests as well. My mom put together a book about his life and while I feel very close to my Grandpa, I was amazed at the things I learned about him. I saw pictures of him and of my Grandma that I had never seen before. I am so grateful for the work that mom put into this- it will be something that we will treasure and pass down through the generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Followers