Dr. Huff delivering the babies- we are very grateful that we had such a skilled doctor to help is all through. I sent a thank you note and gift to his office- this seems to be one of those situations where words fail to express the true sentiment. I know some would say that he was merely doing his job and so there is no need for thanks, but I feel that he was exceptional, in fact the next morning when he came to check on us I couldn't help myself but blurt out as soon as I saw him, "Thanks for saving us!"
Saturday, August 7, 2010
The babies are coming!!!
Dr. Huff delivering the babies- we are very grateful that we had such a skilled doctor to help is all through. I sent a thank you note and gift to his office- this seems to be one of those situations where words fail to express the true sentiment. I know some would say that he was merely doing his job and so there is no need for thanks, but I feel that he was exceptional, in fact the next morning when he came to check on us I couldn't help myself but blurt out as soon as I saw him, "Thanks for saving us!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(53)
-
▼
August
(16)
- A few of my favorite things
- A few of my favorite things
- A case of mistaken identity
- Some funny moments
- Happy 80th Birthday!
- Home again, home again
- The Wesley Pose
- My first sponge bath- Sadie
- My first sponge bath- Wesley
- Meeting the cousins
- Aunt Tanya's Visit
- Happy 30th Birthday!
- More Visitors
- Let the party begin!
- The babies are coming!!!
- The best Monday of our lives
-
▼
August
(16)


No comments:
Post a Comment