
The theme this year for Young Women in Excellence was- "The Worth of a Sole" and it was a very nice program with each girl taking a moment to share about what one of her shoes represented about her. Hayley and I were in charge of the refreshments and thanks to my very talented sister Tanya, the cake was a huge success.

Hayley spent a lot of time on this grass hill for the temple and it turned out very well. The pictures don't capture all the details of the shoes and how great everything really looked. We tried to have different shoes to represent how different we are all and yet how we are all moving in the same direction. Tanya did an amazing job on the shoes.


oh WOW!!!! so cool =)
ReplyDeleteNadia that looks amazing...I hope everyone appreciated all your hard work...what a great leader you make!
ReplyDeleteManda:)
That looks awesome!!! I'm glad the shoes got to you safely - I love the temple hill and layers. Awesome!
ReplyDelete