Sunday, June 12, 2011

Moving to Oklahoma!

Enjoying a little lunch- it was fun to have weather in May that required long pants and long sleeves. We might not be feeling that way come March, but for now we are enjoying it!




Beautiful University of Oklahoma! Go Sooners!!











James with Wes and Sadie- yes, Sadie is wearing frog pajamas that used to belong to Wes but now fit her- I know they are not super feminine, I'm just trying to get the most wear out of the clothes.







Becky and James drove out with the kids and I. We stopped in New Mexico and couldn't find grass or anywhere for the kids to get out and play. Sadie was scared by a stranger and was extra cuddly- Wes needed a new outfit and as you can see the one I had packed was way too small for him. Becky and James were a great help to us and were great sports about the whole trip.









Uncle Brian came from Texas to drive the big moving truck to Oklahoma- we are so grateful for him. This was the first time the kids had met him and they love him- who wouldn't?!











He's such a pro with the kids- we are so lucky to have him.







Sadie supervising the packing and organizing- she is very good at unpacking boxes!







Wes helping Dad package up our pictures- he loves to be everywhere and anywhere his Dad is.




























2 comments:

  1. Cute pics! I love the frog pajamas. I am excited to see more pictures from this exciting new adventure of yours! I am glad things are starting to settle in for you now. I hope to see more pics. and hear more news soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you keep up with your blog. I love reading it and keeping up with you guys, especially now that you are SO FAR AWAY!!! Sounds like you guys are settling in ok. Hope you're doing well!!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Followers