
Sweet Sadie- the dusting on her nose is pollen. I decided to take these pictures myself instead of hiring someone- I don't know that I will do that again because it was a lot of work and they didn't turn out as well as I had hoped- and I thought using the jasmine as a backdrop would be wonderful and the kids thought it was wonderful to eat the flowers and leaves. I will miss the jasmine as we prepare to move from Arizona to Oklahoma- I plant I hope to have again one day.

At 9 months old


Wesley's feet at 9 months old

His expression makes me laugh! Sorry for the tire in the background- I just kept telling myself, at least you are taking the pictures to mark the day- next time they will be better!

Sadie climbing up me to get to the camera- she has the strap in this picture and is quite pleased with herself.

Wes is very alert and aware of what is going on- a landscaper and crew had just stopped at a house down the street- he was interested in nothing else while they were there.

Such a cute head- we are still waiting for the hair to grow in. Sadie does not like to wear headbands or bows- I think she is so cute without them!

At least everyone is looking in this picture!

A great smile from Wesley!

I love the expression on her face, even though she is looking down- such a sweet smile.

Going in for more leaves! Happy 9 month mark!!
No comments:
Post a Comment