
Last Sunday I was tring to update the blog so that maybe this Christmas I can print it into a book for the kids. I kept hearing all this laughing and growling and came out to see that this was the game that had been keeping everyone entertained. Becky observed when she was here with us that it seemed like the kids enjoyed playing with things that weren't their toys instead of their actual toys. I agreed with her then and I agree with her now- a little shoelace can provide a lot of entertainment- and it's a new shoelace.

Sadie did not think it was fun to play, but did enjoy watching them. Wes was laughing so hard and Dad was laughing because Wes was laughing so much.

Sadie crawled over to me hoping for a chance to play with the camera.

such a beautiful little girl

so happy together

replacing the shoelace for another round

One of life's little pleasures!

Sadie meanwhile was moving some of her stash to another location- I am usually not fast enough with the camera to catch this in action- anything she wants to move, she puts in her mouth and crawls to the next location- lids, stuffed animals, clothes, toys, clean diapers- anything! Such a clever little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment