Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thank you!

I had an idea one morning that with the thank you cards I was writing I should include a picture of the kids, then I had a better idea that the kids should be the thank you and I could order the picture as a notecard and write on the back. I thought it would be really cute and personal- so I set out to try and take some pictures with the kids holding a sign that read- Thank you!. I knew they would put them in their mouths but I thought I might have 5 seconds to take a couple of pictures before that happened. I sorely misjudged their speed! So, while we are very grateful for all the kindness that has been shown to us- especially with the recent move- like the great toys from Aunt Melissa, the help from Grandma, Becky and James and Brian just to name a few- if you do get a thank you card, it will be a plain one!



Wes dropped his sign behind the couch and decided he was done taking pictures- Sadie showing that she does know how to wave.


With one sign left the competition was steep!





This was literally the 2 seconds after I handed them the signs- you can almost make out the words and their expressions are priceless!



Maybe we can try this idea again in a few years- I still think it would be cute and efficient!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Followers